Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another ROOM MAKEOVER

So I have been super busy the last three weeks. I have redone this great scrapbook room at my mothers house, painted my dads kitchen, and painted my master bedroom. I hope you like her new room as much as my mom and i do. This room makeover only cost us about 35.00. The paint we got one gallon at walmart of bubble gum pink which was 16.97 five cans of black spray paint at .97 cents each and one can of pink which was 3.69, also we picked up ribbon to match at micheals buy one get one free so only spent 7.00dollars. So i will have to have my mom send me some before pics to publish. But the cork boards use to be brown i spraypainted those along with all the mix match baskets she had i sprayed them all black and pink. I also spray painted the shelf on both sides of her table black they were an ugly wood color they were just sitting outside collecting dust they once held cds and the tv cabinet i took the glass doors off and spraypainted it black. We just love how it turned out!













No comments:

Post a Comment