Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Master Bedroom Redo




  1. This Is what our room looked like 4 years ok. I can not belive my poor husband and i slept on this tiny twin bed my mom bought me in high school! We only had a tiny little dresser that i had got a target before we were even together. We ripped up the carpet that was in the room my husband and i refinished all the floors in the house ourselfs.(we won't do that again)
    So After four years of living in a blah all white room i decided its time for a makeover. We upgraded the bed to a queen right after i had my daughter last year, and we got a grown up dresser from ikea i love it.








Fan Makeover 5.47 I spraypainted it with valspars metal paint and turned the fan blades over!












So here it is all done i painted the walls with behrs tide pools color one gallon of paint 13.00 they had a rebate going on at home depot! I just love it!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment